Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend

Oh what a weekend. Aaron and I enjoyed a nice 3 day weekend together. It was quite a relaxing, do what you want kind of weekend. Personally those are the best kind. No schedule, don't have to be anywhere at a specific time. Just kind of go at your own pace. I love it. Yeah that sounds kind of lazy but we are not going to use that word, even though that is exactly what it is, We are going to say relaxing once again. :)
We spent a lot of our time at the pool, did the same old, same old grocery shopping. Oh and I can't forget my new addiction to Heroes. 
We also had an interesting experience make sushi. It was way fun but talk about a challenge. Aaron just kept saying over and over. Boy do I give those guys props who do this. We made some with Salmon and I think it could be good but and that is a very big but. . . we need to add a lot more to it, like cream cheese and avocado or something. I do not know what we were thinking doing just plain Salmon.
 Next we made sushi with spam and eggs. Now that wasn't to bad. That might sound a little weird but it is very yummy. It is a very popular dish with Hawaiians. As fun as making sushi was, Aaron also mentioned that he almost ruined sushi for himself, and I agree. So I think we are going to leave that talent to the sushi chefs. :)
  
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Happy Sushieing}
Happy Monday and have a great week

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word Jerks you never told me you did this on the weekend!! Lame... Looks interesting.. Not sure I am lovin it lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...