Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday

My word I can't believe it is Friday again. This week has gone by so fast! I wish I could say something exciting happened but nope just a mediocre week we had.

Burrows and I have such great adventures when Aaron is at work. He is the funniest thing, he loves to catch flys. He is very good at it to. I didn't realize how fast he was but we don't need a fly swatter, we just use him! :) He catches them, makes sure they are dead and then oh course he eats them.
His focus is amazing when a fly catches his eye
Photobucket
Lazy but seems to be tucker out after his hunt
Photobucket

We did however buy amazing Jasmine Tea, we love the tea at Chin Wah. We have bought Jasmine Tea at the store but it is just not the same, so at Chin Wah this week we asked the brand and lucky enough they told us and said they sold it there. SaWeet!!
Photobucket
Sippin on amazing tea with Burrows out cold
Photobucket

Oh yes and Ryan and Carlee finally got their wedding pic. They turned out so great!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Excited to see what the weekend has in store
{Happy Weekend}

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

AHH I love that little Burrows! That picture makes me want to rub his belly. Cute pictures. I am not a fan of tea but if you say it is good than it probably is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...