Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holiday Weekend

Oh how I love the 4th of July! I love this year that the holiday started on Friday and went until Monday. It was a fun weekend!

Mr. Burrows thinks he is a model or something he just slept like this for the longest time. He kills me! He is kind of a snob.
Photobucket
Banana boats
Photobucket
Oh how I love the chocolate on Aaron's face, just like a little kid
Photobucket
**********************************************************************************************
Cause Baby Your A Firework
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is where Burrow is every time I am blogging. . . he is the funniest thing
Photobucket
Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday!
{Have a great week}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...