Saturday, July 9, 2011

Canyon

I love the everything about the canyon. I love the smell, the sounds, the fresh cool air, the smell of campfire burning. I love it all.
I can't believe we are just barely going to the canyon and it is almost the middle of July. My word this summer has flew by.
We has a blast up at the canyon, Mmmm there is something about campfire hotdogs that you just can't top, and there is no other place to make smores.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this pic, especially Aaron in the back
Photobucket


He is getting so big
Photobucket


The perfect smore
Before

Messy, Messy, Messy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Happy Canyoning}
P.S. If you are wondering why I am in those hideous sweats, well I had a root beer float spilled all over me.
*****************************************************************************************
Once we were home from the canyon, we were just hanging out and Aaron was teasing Burrows with a glow stick and he put it on him. He was playing with it and we didnt' think anything of it. A little bit later when Aaron went in our room to change he saw Burrows in there, and the poor little guy was foaming at the mouth. Panic took over Aaron, I have never seen him panic like that. The little guy was weezing like no other.
So we rushed him into the tub and rinsed his mouth off over and over. While Aaron was doing that I called the Emergency Vet and they told us that he should be ok if we got it all out of his mouth and just to watch him. They said that glow sticks are non-toxic and if he starts acting funny to bring him in. Oh my word talk about a scare! So we watched him the rest of the night and he was ok. He ate his snacks and drank some milk. The poor little guy was so tuckered out all night, he had quite the scare.
We felt so bad especially Aaron. The little guy is doing fine this morning he is acting him self, being a crazy little thing running around super playful. We are so glad.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...