Wednesday, July 13, 2011

On Marriage

My oh my where does the time go?! I can not believe that Aaron and I have been married for 5 months now. That is crazy, I swear it was just yesterday.
That was hands down the most exciting day of our lives so far! We were so happy.
Photobucket

Oh and don't worry we still are. Marriage has been very good to us. We absolutely love being married. I love waking up every morning by Aaron's side, I love our dancing we do in front of the mirror together, I love the meals we cook and eat together. Oh I love it all and so much more.
Some of it has been hard. It is true what they say you don't know someone until you live with them. I swear if Aaron leaves the lid off of the toothpaste one more time I might lose it :) No it has not been that bad. We have had our bad days but we have had so much more wonderful days to outweigh them.
I think marriage has forced us to grow up in a good way. I know that I have learned a lot about Aaron and myself. Oh and I know there is plenty more to learn. We are truly loving it and always wonder what took us so long to tie the knot! :)
I know I say 5 months seems crazy but I swear the longer we are married the more our lives change.
 I look forward to the 80 more years to come!
Marriage is amazing and I give it an A- so far,
{I can only take so much of the missing toothpaste lid everyday :)}
I love you babe and I am so lucky to have been able to marry my best friend

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah now isn't that just so cute lol congrats guys you have made it this far!!!

Carlee said...

Oh how cute!I knew you guys were going to make it! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...