Sunday, July 17, 2011

Turners Lately

Once again another summer week has gone. 

I come in the living room from doing laundry and I see this little rat stuck at the top of the window.
I also found a way to make the cutest drinks I made them just for fun. So cute layered drinks.
Photobucket

Daybreak
Once again we played at the parks at Daybreak, this time we had Mindy and Parker to share it with. Love the playgrounds their, they are so different and fun.
Photobucket
This toy is fun, but you get oh so dizzy {hence the face}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Venice Flytrap
Aaron pretty much begged and demanded that we buys this lovely plant at Harmons . It is Aaron's new obsession, he checks on it every 20 min. {Drives me CRAZY} I will admit though it has been interesting watching it eat bugs. 
See the moth in the mouth of one
Photobucket

This is what happens when you try to wrestle your hubby with a camera in his hand
It is quite funny actually
Photobucket

We welcomed some plants. We are always buying mint and we thought 
Why don't we just buy a mint plant? Good call, the plant was cheaper than buying a package of mint that would last 1 week. MMM we also bought a tiger cherry plant, when we brought it home it already has plenty of ripe tomatoes. The deal was to good to pass up. Wal-Mart $5 special. 
Photobucket

Red Mango
Oh my it has been a while since we have spoiled ourselves with this sweet nectar.
Photobucket

Cute Little Turner Family
Photobucket
*******************************************************************************
P.S I am so excited for Halloween. I can not wait, we already know our costumes and I am starting on decorations for our house. I can not wait to decorate our house, I love Halloween decor, it is 2nd favorite holiday on my list.  I am so excited for our first Halloween married. 
Photobucket
{Happy Week}

2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Cute pictures as usual. It was fun going with you guys. I am glad you were available! That kills me that burrows was hanging like that. He is crazy. I am excited for Halloween too. I have Parker's costume!

Mindy Thomas said...

That is so funny that Aaron wanted a venus fly trap! I love him he is always unpredictable. Maybe I will buy him fly paper for christmas! Ha Ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...