Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life Lately

Oh how we are loving parenthood. It is funny how it changes you so fast. That is "change" in a good way. When I used to see people and their baby's were crying I would always wonder "How do they know what they want?" I didn't realize with your own you just do. Luckily there is only a handful of things that can be wrong. We are so lucky Bridger is a good baby. As long as he has a clean diaper and is fed and burped he is a very chill baby.
I love when he is awake he is just so content and loves looking around.
We defiantly love, love, love snuggle time with him. I hope he stays a snuggly baby.
{Burrows}
Poor little Burrow is not used to not being the center of attention. But he is doing very good with Bridger. He doesn't really care for him. He does notice him though. Sometimes he gets a little curious and likes to sniff him out. He has came and snuggled a bit next to us and Bridger. I am not worried at all with him around but I never have been. I just hope Burrows turns into more of his protector in a sense.
{Not to worry we never leave Bridger alone around Burrows and he never gets super close enough to get a good enough sniff}
One of the onsies I made with little suspenders. This kid is so cute though he could make anything look cute! :) I am biased though.
***********************************************
{Grandpa Turner's Funeral}
When Bridger was born, that night Aaron's grandpa came into American Fork Hospital with pneumonia. He was in the ICU. He suffered from Alzheimer's and when they get pneumonia that is a sign that they will be passing soon. He gave everyone a little scare but then he turned around and even gave everyone a peak of his old self. He went home to his nursing home and a few days later her started actively dyeing. On July 13th 2012 he was able to finally go home to his Heavenly Father and be rid of Alzheimer's. It was such a blessing for him, no more suffering. It is bitter-sweet he will be missed so much!

The Funeral was so beautiful






Bridger finally got to be held by his sweet Great-Grandma Turner
My favorite picture of the day.
Don't I just have the hottest hubby.

2 comments:

Scadden Family said...

Oh you guys are naturals!!! Bridger is soo stinkin cute!!! I am sad for your loss of Aaron's grandpa, but glad he is no longer suffering with that awful disease.

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh I loved the pics of you & Aaron with Bridger in bed snuggling him he is so cute! Ooh I am so glad I got to hold him before he got a little bigger he is such a stud!! Love you little man remember me your Aunty Eesy!! Also can you email or skype me those funeral pics please loved them good job jess & Aaron! Love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...