Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All About Baby

I thought I would never have time to blog with a baby but it seems I make sure I make time because I love to post his daily pictures we take. It seems I can't wait to blog about our little man. 
I am excited to start getting into a daily routine. Bridger is kind of on a schedule but he still is in newborn mode and still sleeps most of the time. I really cant wait for him to sleep longer than 3 hours at a time at night. It helps he is cute. I don't mind waking up with him :)
He has the cutest little yawns
 He also loves to sleep in his swing
 Little man had his 2 week check up, but he had it a 3 weeks and there is no doubt he is a growing boy.
    
Length 22in-91%tile
Weight 9lbs 13.5oz-71%tile
Head Circumference 14in-23%tile
Bridger loves his tubby time. He loves having warm water poured on him
 {Pioneer Day}
Little man looked so cute on July 24th. I love his little suspenders. {these onsies are so easy to make}
I can't believe our little man is already 3 weeks. He is getting so big and is it possible he is getting cuter and cuter?!
 We also had fun swimming with family on the 24th. It was such a nice day.
 Everyone says Bridger looks like his daddy. I wish I could see it. I don't even see me in him. I didn't realize how hard it is with your own to see who they look like.
 Bridger doesn't smile back at you yet but in the mornings if you touch his cheeks or chin he will give you the cutest little smiles. I love seeing his smile I can't wait till he smiles back at us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...