Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First Week With Bridger

Our little Bridger is one week old already. He is our little man. We love taking pictures of him, we just can't get enough.
{Sweet Sleeping Babe}
Bridger hates being swaddled. He loves sleeping with his arms up above his head. It is the cutest thing.
I love when he is awake. I love seeing those big blue eyes.
Bridger is so lucky to have Aaron as his daddy.
{Cousins}
Parker, Bridger, Taylee
Taylee is 3 weeks older than Bridger and he out weighs her by almost 2lbs.
We love our little sailor
Love his little face. What a little man
Love his faces.
{Newborn Check Up}
He is our big boy. Little man gained 10oz in 1 week. He was 8lb 1oz when we left the hospital on Wednesday and on Monday he weighed 8lb 11oz.
Head size- 99%tile
Weight-74%tile
Length-89%tile
{1 Week Old}
We love being parents to our little man. Crazy it has already been one week.

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word I cant wait to squeeze the little guy ooh when I come into town I will be all over him!! Ooh my word loved the pics he & Taylee and Parker looked so cute together. We will have to get all the cousins together when we return!!

Mindy Thomas said...

Hey is such a cute little chunk. Taylee didn't like to be swaddled either. Today I tried it and she slept great. He really is such a handsome little guy. I need to snuggle him again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...