Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Hangover

It seems I have a case of the Mondays. I am hesitant to let the weekend go. I love having days off, especially with Aaron. But I suppose it is back to the work week, with hopes of what the next weekend will bring.
What a weekend, we didn't do much. There was a lot of watching Heroes and Pawn Stars and a little bit of grocery shopping, swimming a mad game of War. We did how ever do some loving on yummy food. Are kitchen is proof of that.

You can always tell how good our weekend was by the looks of our kitchen Monday morning
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is nothing like a good breakfast to get back in work week mode
Photobucket
Oh and I can't forget a rejuvinating cup of tea of course
Photobucket

My word I can't believe it is August 1st. Where has the summer gone? I love the summer but I am defiantly getting excited for Fall.
Photobucket

Photobucket
{Happy Monday}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...