Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bittersweet

Burrows is off to the vet to be declawed!! I feel like it is bittersweet, I am so stoked for him to not have those sharp claws. It will be so much more fun to play with him and our furniture will also finally be saved, and especially when we have the little ones over, there will be no more tears.
 The only reason is bittersweet I guess is because he has to stay overnight. I am freaking out. I know the little guy is just a cat but he is our little baby Burrows.
And the answer to your question is YES I am one of those people now!! I used to make fun of people all of the time for being like that, for talking about there pets as children, but now I am one of them! I look at our pet as a little child of ours. Oh geeze I feel dumb saying it but it is true.
Aaron had to take him alone I don't think that I could of handled it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Lol Nerd ha ha it' s for the best the little man will be fine:)

Mindy Thomas said...

Oh poor little Burrows. He will be fine. I know the feeling though. When I took daisy and dax to get fixed. They were all doped up and looked miserable. I remember Siete being decalwed and it wasn't as bad. It will be nice to have it done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...