Monday, August 15, 2011

Everyday Life

I have really enjoyed blogging alot more since we have gotten married. I love just blogging about everyday life. That is where all of the memories are. I love all of the little memories that help make up the big ones. I love going back and reading blog posts from months ago just to see how much has happened. Life is alway changing and you never know what is going to change next, that is why I love everyday life because you see those changes and new adventures little by little each day.
************************************************************************************
Mr. Turner and I have been married 6 months on Aug 10th. That is so crazy, those 6 months have flown by. So much fun we have had being married.
I swear I find new things I love about that hot hubby of mine everyday
Photobucket
***************************************************************
Weekend
This is how are weekend started off! Not to promising huh?! I am sorry to say this is pretty much what all of my mornings look like. It is bittersweet that I am a morning person. I try so hard to sleep in but I also get first hand images of this every morning. What is not to love?
Photobucket

All ready for the Orem Owlz baseball game
Photobucket

Poor Burrows he is always inside. We only let him outside on our deck. The pigeons outside must know it too. They come right up to the window and torture Burrows. I wish I would of got pictures of the dumb pigeon that came right up and planted his talons into our screen and just gazed in at Burrows. Those dumb birds love our roof and are so noisy. That is an understatement. I keep telling Aaron we need to get a bee bee gun and have some of Burrows little friends disappear.
 He was defiantly getting teased over the weekend. All he could do was start out at them.
Photobucket
This little guy gets so tuckered out from playing with his toys
Photobucket

Birthdays are so much fun. I love that age is just a number!
Happy Birthday to Mindy. She had a lovely Luau party. We had fun playing games and eating delicious food
Photobucket
{Happy Monday}
Already looking forward to Friday , 3 day weekend with the hubby. Cant wait

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Jess such cute pics & ya hit the topic right on the money lol.. I totally agree I need to blog more about every day life and about the little tiny things. Love ya cant wait to see you guys:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...