Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend

I can't believe it is almost the middle of August. Before you know it, the leaves are going to start to change and we will have the crisp fall air at our feet. Oh my I can't wait. But for now we are still enjoying the hot summer sun, and boy has it been hot lately.

On a different note I have a new favorite store and it is. . .  the D.I. Oh how I love having all of that unwanted treasure at my hands. I am starting to become addicted to reupholstering furniture. Oh it gives you a natural high I swear. Aaron has been enjoying it too. It is fun to do these projects together.

I saved a couple things from there. I am totally in love with this frame, it is going to be a part of a way cute project to come. And of course we had to buy this game, I didn't even know "Jumanji" was a real game. I don't even think it had been played once. It had all of the pieces and in perfect condition.
Well hello $7 total
Photobucket
Here is the lab rat, this is our first project of reupholstering. It is coming along really nice. This is as far as we have come.
We spent a wopping $10 for this lovely piece.
Photobucket
Dont worry updates to come. . . 


Burrows got a new toy. {Another favorite store, The Dollar Store} He loves it and becomes a Gymnastics Olympian when he plays with it. I couldn't get any action shots with him flipping in the air but I did get these of our flying cat. Or so it would appear.
Photobucket
I couldn't get the action shots so I just had to video it.. .


We went over to check on Aaron's parents house and cat while they were out of town and just so happened to get out all of the old pictures. We had quite a few laughs pulling these out.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron was quite the little cutie

Loving these cupcakes at my cousins birthday. So funny
Photobucket

Burrows doesn't do much, this is probably 80% of what he does everyday
Photobucket

It was a very nice weekend. Love spending time with the hot hubby.
Photobucket
{Happy Monday}

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Those cupcakes are adorable! Very creative. That picture of ryan is so cute. I love Aaron in the pic of all of us. He was a little man. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...