Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Finally!!

My word it is finally starting to feel like summer! We have had the strangest weather here we are end of June and Utah finally decides to give us 85 degree weather.
Boy did we take advantage. Good old Seven Peaks decided to have us for the day. We had so much fun with Parker and Mindy!

Seven Peaks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little guy was tuckered out
Photobucket
Mother Nature was good to us, maybe a little bit more than good pretty sure she fried us! Most likely because of all of the complaining we have been doing of the crap weather we have had!

It might not look like it in these pics but we are pretty much lobsters
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks for the fun day Mindy and Parker! We will have to do it again!

3 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

WOW. . .OW! That is what I looked like too! Everything hurt when I touched it. Now the only part that hurts is my forehead. I shouldn't have pulled my bangs back.

We had a lot of fun too! Thank you for coming. Yay atleast we are on our way to being really TAN!

Kara and Cody Markham said...

Im jealous!! I am in need of a 7 peaks visit!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

PS Im in Utah next week!!! I want to see you really bad:) Call me!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah looks like you guys had fun.. Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...