Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 09

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Photobucket

I defiantly have dealt with life and all of its changes. I am so proud to say that it has been Aaron that has been there with me to get me through it. I don't' know where I would be with out him? Aaron has never let me down, he has always been there when needed, he has always cheered me up at the best times and comforted me at the worst. I was so lucky to be able to marry my best friend! He is the best HOT hubby around!
We have been through so many situations and emotions with together. There has been anger, sadness, happiness, joy, gratitude, silliness, death, birth, weddings, and so much more. But he has been there through it all.
We have grown up so much along side each other as well. My word I have know him since I was in 9th grade. I can't believe that I have know him for about 6-7 years now.I never realized how fast time does go by. I will never forget those rides to high school with him. Making a complete fool of myself with my ridiculous flirting everyday in the front seat. :)

Love you babe thanks for all you do!! Thanks for being there!

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah so cute.. My little Bro!! LOve ya buddy you are truly the most amazing guy:) Love y

Mindy Thomas said...

Ahh that was a really sweet post! I got chills. That is really neat Jess. Aaron is one amazing man. You both are lucky to have each other. I am glad that you have stuck together through everything.
I didn't know you have known him sinch 9th grade. That is a long time. Love you both.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...