Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 06

So yeah do you remember the Blog Challenge I was doing?! Pretty sure I am so lame at it. I really thought it would be easier than this. LAME I know. Well no worries I am picking up where I left off and my goal is to to finish!! So instead of a 30 day challenge it is more like a 60-90 day challenge LOL.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Photobucket
I would love to trade places with one of these little farts! Or any baby/child for that matter, oh my word talk about being catered to.
  1. There is always someone who changes your bum when needed.
  2. Anytime you cry someone is right at your side trying to make it better.
  3. You can fart at anytime and you are still considered cute.
  4. There is always someone giving you delicious snacks and treats.
  5. If you are chubby no one cares, it is considered "cute little rolls"
  6. Your outfits are picked out for you and someone is always there to dress you.
  7. You can get carried around anytime you want.
  8. Everyone is wrapped around your finger.
  9. You are so entertained by the littlest things.
  10. Everyone is always giving you compliments
  11. When you walk into a room you are usually center of attention.
  12. You eat when and where you want.
  13. You get to take naps everyday
There are plenty more reasons, but I would love to trade places just for a day to be that catered to.

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

CUTE POST! I would agree that sounds nice. Althought I am pretty sure you allready get about 1/2 of those! You are practically a big kid. :)
Good Job for getting back to your challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...