Friday, June 3, 2011

Midnight Snack

If it is midnight and you are hearing the crackling of bacon and smelling its amazing fatty smell, then YES it just might be that you are at the Turners!

I am pretty sure that we go through a 5 carton of eggs from Costco a week! We live off of omelets. I must say that Aaron is a PRO OMELET COOK. He doesn't cook much but he defiantly has got the omelet technique down.

So after work between the hours of 12-1:30am you will probably catch us eating our midnight omelet LOL

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Carlee said...

LOL!! You guys are such nerds!

Mindy Thomas said...

Mmmm! I love omelets! I would love for Aaron to make me one. Chase is really good at making omelets too. Maybe it is a guys thing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...