Saturday, November 24, 2012

Life With The Turners

Well hello there. . . 
Our house is a disaster right now I have all of my sewing, scrapbooking and crafts out. I am on a DIY-ing high right now you could say. I just have so many things I am making, including a ton of Christmas decor.
Aaron hates when I do this, he can not stand the mess but when I am actually producing projects and getting them finished instead of just letting my stuff sit I think he doesn't mind as much.
{Binkie Holders}
I can not even believe how easy these are to make. You can seriously make one in 5 minutes. I love them I can not believe we have gone this long with out them. They seriously make life so much easier. 
 These are not all of them I have made. I am kind of obbessed I need one for like every outfit and especially with the Hollidays here and I so excited to make festive ones.
Bridger mostly enjoys chewing on them.
 We had to go back to the Dr's for Bridger to get his immunizations and so glad daddy got to come with us this time. Bridger did really good he only cried for 10 seconds and then he was over it. He is such a stud.
This was before the shots. He did not know what was coming
Yes that is spit up. This is the real deal of parenting.
{Thanksgiving}
It was such a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was our first Thanksgiving as a family and I could not be more grateful! I love our little family so much and I am so thankful for Aaron and all of his hard work he does for our family. I seriously could not be more blessed!
 We were down at Aaron's aunt and uncles house for Thanksgiving this year. We shared it with the Llamas :) They are so funny I was dying.
It is not a Robinson Thanksgiving with out skeet shooting

 I love mornings! I have always been a morning person and I enjoy them even more now because I get to wake up to my little man. He is also such a morning person and I love it. I love that he does not cry when he wakes up. He just lays in his bed and grabs his feet and talks and laughs at himself. That is seriously the best thing to wake up to.
I always love taking a peek over his crib and when he catches me looking at him he is nothing but smiles
Bridger has finally started rolling over in his crib now. Just makes me a little nervous, he has yet to do it in the middle of the night. 
I die at the faces Bridger makes, he seriously cracks me up.
His little foot in this pic is just the best.

 So I usually don't like doing videos on the blog but this one I can not resist. Yes I am being "that" mom in saying that he seriously is the cutest baby ever. He really does love the camera so much and this proves it. He loves seeing himself. I love on IPhones how you can switch the screen so it is facing you so you can see yourself to take video or pics. Bridger loves when I do this and this morning he was laughing and going to town with it.
Take a look. . .
The best is when I play the video back to him he does the same thing. He just thinks he is the funniest baby
Little man is happy up until right before bed. This is what we like to do when daddy is at work.
 
{Happy Weekend}

1 comment:

Scadden Family said...

Oh Jessica and Aaron your little man cracks me up!!! It's about time you made those binkie clips, they are a life saver :) Cute pics, he looks so different when his hair isn't up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...