Saturday, November 17, 2012

Doctos Visit.Target.Cereal


Here are my twins, both rocking the Jef-with-one-"F" hairdo. We are big fans around here. :)
This little man is quite the nut case. I love his little faces he makes 
 {4 Month Check Up}
My little man is growing up so fast. I say it all of the time and so does every mom out there but it is very true. I swear it was just barely his 2 week check up. Where does the time go?!
Bridger was born a big baby but now he is starting to slow down. He only gained about one and a half pounds and grew only 3/4 or an inch. Which his doctor said is totally normal. I guess babies start to slow down around 4 or 5 months. He seems to be on the smaller side of the scale now.
 
Weight- 14.97lb- 29.86%tile
Height- 24.75in- 18.99%tile
Head Circumference- 16.25in- 27.1%tile

He was so happy at the doctors
I also discovered Bridger's new obsession while we were there. He is a foot sucker! Seriously he was going to town licking and sucking on his foot. He kills us. :)
Love waking up to this happy little face
 
Tis the season to go to Target! I love Target and I thought Aaron working there would be a good thing but we seem to spend more money there now than what he gets paid. It is a serious obsession of mine. I could go to Target everyday and just spend hours there looking, especially now with all of their Christmas stuff out.
We did go for a stroll today, it was the first time in a while that I have been there. I feel like I relapsed LOL. I did however come acrossed the cutest elves while we were there. . .
{First Time Eating Cereal}
The doctor said we could start Bridger on cereal and I was so excited. We added a little sweet potatoes so it doesn't clog him up to bad and I am so glad that he LOVED it. At first he wasn't sure what to do, so he would let me spoon it in and then in came his hands and he would suck the cereal off of his hands. Since obviously the only way he knows how to eat is to suck he did this up until the very end until he started to get the hang of it with out his hands. The only downfall that I did not realize would happen is Bridger has had an upset tummy. Poor little guy is getting used to digesting this "new food" hopefull it will only take a couple of days to get used to.
First bite. . .
 We took tons of pictures and in all of the ones with me I either had my mouth open or I was sticking out my tongue, subconsciously doing it, ya know so it would help Bridger. :) Don't you love when that happens.
 
He seriously loved it 

Guess who else loved it? Burrows. That little stincker could not stay away. As you can see he got a few licks in.
The finished product.
Lessons learned:
  1. Get better bibs
  2. Letting baby eat solids is messy
  3. But it is a fun messy
  4. Mama and Daddy get dirty too
  5. Not a fan of the orange color of sweet potatoes, can you say STAINS



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...