Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Its Cold Outside

Well it seems winter has hit and I am loving it. I am so excited that it snowed but along with the snow comes the cold. So we have been inside for the last week it seems, nothing to exciting. But don't let that fool you. That is just an excuse to take even more pictures inside :) We have yet to take Bridger out to play in the snow, not that he could do much. We definantly need to at least let him eat some snow. I guess that will be on this weeks agenda. EAT SNOW.
Crazy it is already the middle of November. Christmas is going to be here before you know it. But we can't get to Christmas with out Thanksgiving and I am so excited for Thanksgiving. I love a delicious Thanksgiving meal. So excited, especially for Bridger to have his first Thanksgiving.
 {Look-alikes}

 This is probably the one picture of me that looks the most like Bridger. He is obviously Aarons child.
{Aaron 11 months left, Bridger 4 months, Jess around 4-5 months, right}
 Bridgers new face. I love when he does this

Bridger loves his toys
{nevermind the spit up on his shirt, this kid spits up 24/7, he goes through so many clothes} 
 
 {Ikea}
We love Ikea and I think Bridger does too. He loves to look at all of the colors and all of the things in that store. Seriously we love Ikea!



So handsome

 I love taking pictures of my sweet sleeping baby.

It is either a toy or his hands that are in his mouth. There is always something.
Burrows is warming up to Bridger, he will come and hang out with him when he is awake now. He still boltz out of there when Bridger drops a toy or starts to cry but at least he is warming up to him.
They kill me.
 Lovin those cheeks, he seriously loves the camera.
 {Cousins}
Bridger got to spend some time with his cousins. Paetyn is so sweet. She just adores him. She is a great big cousin.
 Storytime. So sweet of her to read him his book.




1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah yes Jess he loves the camera just like his Mommy lol! He is so cute love the pics of Paetyn & him they are too cute his eyes kill me they get so wide such a handsome little Man!! Love you guys:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...