Tuesday, October 23, 2012

First Taste of Fall

So it seems we have gotten our first real taste of fall and I am loving it. The weather has changed and it is finally that rainy, crisp cute scarft and sweater weather. So excited. We also have been filling this month with fall festivities.
{Cornbellys}
 

 
Bridger was loving the corn maze 
 




{Clubfoot Brace Update}
Thank heavens we are over that awful hump. Bridger is finally used to his brace and it has made our lives so much easier. It was hard but we did it. The only time Bridger gives us any trouble is when his brace is off for a while and we put it back on. He really loves his freedom.
I will admit though it will be nice when he only has to wear them at night when he is sleeping because hauling him around in it is such a pain. The brace is so awkward and just seems to always be in the way. 
The only thing Bridger's sleeping schedule is thrown off. Ugg it is such a pain, Bridger was sleeping 8 hours before he needed a bottle and now he is back in newborn mode waking up every 3 hours because when his shoes would wake him up he would be awake and realize, "oh I am hungry". Now he is used to his shoes but he is in that habit.
I called the nurse and asked what I should do because since he eats all night he does not eat during the day. So I asked if that was normal and she said no. Bridger should be sleeping through the night and she said to just let him cry. I don't know if I will be able to do that. It was easy with his shoes because I knew he wasn't in pain or anything but at night I know he will be screaming because he is hungry. Last night he slept for 7 hours so I am hoping we are getting back to where we were so we won't have to let him cry it out.
{Swimming}
We took Bridger swimming for the first time and I am pretty sure he loved it. I think he is still to little to realize what is going on. But we have our rec center pass, so I want to take him swimming at least once a week. That way he will be used to water and love it.
He did really good and it helped they keep their pool really warm. He mostly loved sucking the water off of his hands.

Burrows is quite the little hunter. He thinks he is bigger than he actually is :) I was dying the other morning when he was hunting and stalking me. I got a few of his attack on camera, here is one of them.
We are kind of obsessed with this little man
{Funny Faces}
Bridger makes the funniest faces. He seriously is so photogenic as well. He loves the camera so much already. He defiantly is Aaron's child :)

{Turner Pic Collage}




1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my gosh such cute pictures love them! My favorite is Bridger in his cute little bandana lol!! Miss you but looks like your having a blast this fall:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...