Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Our Halloween started on Saturday and ended today. It has been so fun with Bridger this year. We have had probably three photo shoots in the last 5 he is such a good baby letting my dress him up and take a million pictures of him. Next year will be so much more fun for him. He will get to enjoy it alot more and he will get to actually eat his Halloween candy instead of mom and dad!
 
 
{Batman}
 
 
 

{Cutest Little Raccoon}
We enjoyed a fun block party in SLC.
 
 
I don't know what Jasmine was doing in the midst of the superheroes?!?!
By far the cutest little raccoon I have ever seen!! 

{Trick-or-Treating}
We had fun on Sunday with Aaron's family doing Halloween games with all of the cousins.
Cute Cousins
My pictures are lame because they are off of my phone but you can get the idea
 



{Happy Halloween}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...