Monday, August 27, 2012

Turner Life

Well well, August is almost gone! I can't believe it but at the same time I am so ready for September and to start enjoying Fall. I really do hope it is right around the corner I don't know how much longer we can take 90+ degree weather.
Life is still going great. School just started and it will be nice for Aaron to be doing that full time. We have a few years of schooling left and I can't wait for the end but I mine as well get used to it for now. How come when you are older you understand and see that your parents were right and they did know what they were talking about. Like when they said "Go to school now while you live at home and you don't have to pay rent or any other major responsibilities" It was something like that but of course we didn't listen. :) It is not hard going to school I guess it just is not as easy and we can't wait for it to be over.
{The Weight Loss Journey}
I tell you getting back into working out is the hardest thing at first, no matter how motivated you are. But we are getting there. We have a gym pass again and getting back into the groove. I swear though it is a lot harder to find the energy and time with a little one. But I have to keep telling myself NO EXCUSES! It sucks I still crave sugar but I think I have found a "Healthy Treat" {if there is such thing} to help. You can find it here, they are really good cookies and only 45 calories for 1. HELLO! I love that website, we have adopted so many of those recipes and love them. We are eating as clean as we can and I defiantly can tell a difference in how I feel with the food I put in my body now I just need to start seeing a difference. Please Oh Please! I need to start seeing it!
Here is our start to a healthy life style of {Eating Clean}
{Blankies}
Little man defiantly loves his blankies and he HAS to have them when he is sleeping especially in the car. I love it. I love how he snuggles up to it.
{My Studs}
Does it get cuter that this?!
{Burrows}
Poor Burrows get so left out these days. We still give him attention just not as much as we did when we were kid less. Which I know it is how it should be but I feel so bad sometimes. He still is the cutest little lion though and I think it has made him even more lazy than he was. LOL. Just take a look we find him like this all of the time.

{JDRF}
We did a walk for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. {Aaron has  Juvenile Diabetes , aka Type 1 Diabetes} It was a lot of fun but next year we will be a lot more organized about it. As in we will have rockin shirts for our team and we will raise a lot more money for the research and just be more organised about it. We really enjoyed it, I don't think we knew what to expect. 
Little man loved it, he loved being pushed in his stroller. He did so good and just hung out.


{Aaron's Crew}
So grateful for everyone who came and walked for Aaron. We are so blessed with awesome family!

Thank you everyone who came and walked. It was such a blast. Can't wait for next year.

Now it is no secret we love our little man, he is the cutest thing ever and we love that smile of his. We also love taking pictures with him. Thank heavens for webcams :)

Love our cute family of 3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...