Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happenings

We are still loving life as parents. I don't know what we would do with our time with out a baby. I swear we are going 24/7 it feels like. Also I understand now why it is so easy just to stay home. It is such a process to go out. We love to go out though and show off our cute baby :)
We are still in our honeymoon stage with our little man. I will admit, I think the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with us just a little bit. But I think we are in the home stretch of that. Fingers crossed sleeping through the night is right around the corner. Last night Bridger slept 7 1/2 hours straight and then slept another 4 hours. Fingers crossed, fingers crossed!
At first Bridger hated his car seat and if he goes in it upset he still does but for the most part he loves riding in the car. He either just hangs out or zonks out. What a stud.
{Bridger's Foot}
After just one cast there is such a difference. 
Obviously, his foot is still turned in but it looks so much better. Bridger is on his 2nd cast and is doing great. Can't wait to see how much his foot will change this week.
{Bridger's Hair}
Bridger's hair kills me it has a mind of its own. Lucky kid got my hair line and my lovely cow-licks. Good thing they look cute on him. The first thing people say to us is "Look at all of that hair" and "He has hair just like his daddy" He defiantly is rocking his daddy's hair do. His hair is his trade mark. We have had so many strangers come up and comment on it. Everyone seems to love it. 
This is how it is styled. After his bath each night I pretty much comb everything forward and over. and it is slicked down to his head. . . 
. . .and when he wakes up it looks like this. We never even put product in it. It has just the right amount of poof.
I love our little mans hair. I really, really, REALLY hope he does not loose it!
{Mommy and Bridger Time}
Bridger has such a personality already
Hanging out watching the Olympic Closing Ceremonies. {Loved seeing the Spice Girls}

{Daybreak Walk}
Bridger LOVES being outside. He loves going for walks. I just wish we could go on more. It is so hot outside that we cant really go out a lot. {P.S. I am so ready for a fall cool down}
{Daybreak Beach}
{My Twins}
{Our Little Family} 
{P.S. I wish I would of got ready. Looking a little homely!}
Little man loves watching TV. He will just hang out and watch TV with us, usually only if we are holding him facing out. He just chills and relaxes and watches.
I love our little mans faces. He is so funny in the mornings. Right when he wakes up he is ornery for about 10 min and then he is the happiest little baby.
Love this picture. . . he is so funny

3 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

LOVE the pic's! He is so adorable. You guys made one cute baby! I want to snuggle him again.
His food looks really good. Wow amazing what they can do.

Mindy Thomas said...

Sorry foot not food. lol

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh how stinking cute is he! Ooh I cant wait to hold him more my kids are just going to love on him:) Couple more days left yea cant wait to see you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...