Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Update

Well I thought people with kids were bad with updating their blogs but geeze Baby Turner is not even here yet and I am slacking big time.
There hasn't been much excitement lately, just a lot of work, school and baby belly growing. Seriously only 8 weeks left if not less. We are kind of freaking out.
Alyse and the kids did come out for a 2 week visit. It was nice to see them not on a computer screen. Can't believe how big the kids are. We defiantly made up for the lack of activities we have been to busy for lately.

30 Weeks
*******************************************
{Ogden Dinosaur Park}
Paetyn was very skeptical of this dinosaur. She kept making sure he wasn't moving


Can't believe it took us to 31 Weeks to get a couple prego pic




***************************************************
{Parker's Birthday}
Birthday Boy. Aaron said to say cheese and he came as close as he could and gave him a good "cheese"
Monster Photobooth

{Happy 2nd Birthday Parker}
***************************************
{Hogle Zoo}
Not only is Parker always happy in pictures but check out that belly button! It is totally almost all the way out!





I figure taking pictures in front of elephants would finally make me look smaller. :)
Giraffe Tounges
The two pregos. Mindy-33 Weeks, Me-31 Weeks
**********************************
{32 Weeks}

How Far Along? 32 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? A little bit but mostly bigger sized regular clothes
Sleep: Not to bad, I have to watch my water intake at night or I am up 4 times a night peeing. I usually have a daily afternoon nap.
Best  moment this week: Going to the doctors and hearing baby's heartbeat. That is the best sound in the world. 
Symptoms: Nothing to bad. I am starting to get headaches again and things are making me nauseous again but not all of the time. I am not loving the canckles I have been getting. My legs and feet have defiantly been swelling up. I do not even recognize my legs any more.  
Miss Anything? nothing much.
Movement: All of the time. Baby is super active
Food cravings: No bake cheesecake is pretty amazing and I am still in love with ice cold water.
Anything making  you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. 
Gender: Boy 
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Almost all the way out
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Being pregnant has made me super moody but I am still happy and loving being pregnant.
Looking forward to: Doctors appt in 2 weeks. Also excited for my baby shower on Saturday!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Jessica.. you look super cute!!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word love the pics so cute!! Jess getting there woman soo close.. I cant wait to see the little man but sad we are not there to see it all happen!! LOve you guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...