Monday, May 7, 2012

A Baby Shower

{Circus Baby Shower}
I thought this day would never come, seriously at the beginning of my pregnancy I thought my baby shower would never come and that it was so far away. But now here we are baby shower done and over with. Having this baby is really hitting us. He will seriously be here before we know it.

My mom through me the cutest baby shower. I love the circus theme. It was perfect for our little peanut.
We had so much help from family with the food and treats. Thank You. Thank You.





Baby Turner got so spoiled. We got so many cute things, we got no duplicates and we got so many things needed for baby. 


So good to see old friends


There is just a peak of the presents. We truly had a good turn out and got plenty of baby stuff.
I am just so mad that I did not get any pictures with anyone! I wish I would of darn it.
Thank you so much to everyone that came it was such a good day. Cant wait for Baby T to get here to enjoy everything.

{33 Weeks}
Belly is defiantly getting bigger and bigger. I feel huge already I can't image how big I will be in 7 more weeks.
How Far Along? 33 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Still just a few. I am loving wearing tank tops! 
Sleep: It is pretty good. I turn from side to side all night. Lately I wake up at like 3 a.m. and just lay awake for an hour. No idea why. 
Best  moment this week: I know now where Baby T is in my tummy I love it. I love feeling the big bulges and know right where he is. My tummy was lop sided for the first time this week. 
Miss Anything? Nothing in particular.
Symptoms: I get so HOT all of the time! We have had the A.C. going for the last month now. Poor Aaron freezes, we always laugh and say it is like Father of the Bride #2, where he is all bundled up in winter coat and gloves in the middle of the summer because it is so cold in our house sometimes.
Movement: Moves all of the time! I just love when he hangs out in my ribs :)
Food cravings:  Still loving ice cold water. I always have a sweet tooth it seems like. 
Anything making  you queasy or sick: Random things, I have been a little nauseous again. It just depends on my mood and how I am feeling. 
Gender: Baby Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? 30% in and 70% out.
Wedding ring on or off? On always but it gets tight especially now when my hands swell.
Happy or Moody most of the time: For some reason I am a moody prego. Poor Aaron always says he misses me. He is so patient though and puts up with a lot. I am happy though, so happy and eager to meet Baby T.
Looking forward to: Doctors appt. in a week! Also just getting the rest of the baby stuff we need.Can't wait to get everything and to just wait for baby to get here.

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word I am in tears right now that I was not able to be at this adorable shower! So sad I missed it of course it was the cutest shower I would expect nothing less from U! Love everything you look so dang cute. Love that yellow tank by the way... Where did ya get it ha ha!! Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...