Thursday, May 17, 2012

Can I just say that I can not believe that it is already the middle to end of May. Crazy, crazy, where does the time seem to go. This time next month we will be so close to being parents if not already enjoying parenthood. 
I need to start getting my list and bags packed for the hospital and wash all of the baby clothes and just get everything ready. I am defiantly nesting, when we clean the house I feel like we have to deep clean it every time and I just want everything to stay clean until Baby T gets here. Might sound crazy but I am sick of cleaning but I also can't help but want to!  So much to do. .  so much to do.
The thing that we are most not concerned but anxious about is what Baby T is going to look like. As of now we know he is healthy, we know he is a boy, we know he is a little bit of Jessica and a little bit of Aaron put together but the thing that kills us we DON'T know what his little face looks like or how much of me is in him or how much of Aaron there is. I have no doubt he will be the cutest little baby ever but geeze I think that is the worst part in waiting for him to get here. To top it off I think we will have a bald baby, I have had not one bit of heartburn. 
Of course our first concern will be that he is a healthy baby but everyone mother wonders and worries what there child will look like. 

Here is a few pictures of Aaron and I as little ones. I stare at baby pictures all day of us and just try to mesh them together to get an idea but I guess we won't know until he makes his debut 

From the looks of it I don't think I should be to worried, but there is no such thing you just can't help it! :)
{34 Weeks}

How Far Along? 34 Weeks
Maternity Clothes? Just a few pieces. I do love belly bands even more now that my belly is getting so big. Also I love sports bras, they are a pregos BFF.
Sleep: Pretty good, it is hard to get comfortable sometimes though. 
Best  moment this week: We went to the Dr's. on Monday. Baby is growing right on schedule and is healthy with a nice strong heartbeat. 
Symptoms: My headaches have started up again and I am still hot 90% of the time. Also I am still not used to having canckles at night.
Miss Anything? I do miss being able to lay on my stomach
Movement: Baby is super active. Anytime I wake up in the middle of the night he is moving like crazy.
Food cravings: I still love ice water like no bodies business
Anything making  you queasy or sick: I hate when Aaron makes eggs in the morning! The smell is so yucky. 
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? It is in/outish. I am not sure if it will pop all of the way out or not. Definitely not the same belly button that is for sure. 
Wedding ring on or off? Always on
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week has been better I have been my old self a little bit. I still do get crazy mood swings. 
Looking forward to: Getting the last things we need for baby and just can't wait for baby to get here. I am excited to enjoy summer NOT pregnant because it is only 80 degrees outside and I feel like it is 100. Also I am excited to work out, this baby weight that is piling on is starting to get to me. 

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh I loved seeing those babys pics soo cute!! Ah I cant believe the little guy will be here soon I cant wait and again am sad we cant be there especially me front and center in birthing room ha ha.. Love ya both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...