Monday, September 26, 2011

Up To

What have we been up to? Well if you take one look at Burrows it doesn't look like much. This is what Burrows has been up to and I don't see his schedule changing anytime soon.
Photobucket
I have been doing a couple projects {posts soon to come} I have about 6 that I am doing right now. I did  finish a few headbands. They turned out so cute and they are so easy to make. My modeling skills aren't that bad either! LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*************************************************
Circus
As of Sunday it was the first day of my birthday week. :) So we jump started it off with going to the Circus. When I was a little we would go all of the time and we hadn't gone in forever. I am pretty sure this a start of an old tradition. The Circus was amazing. So much fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After the show we were able to go and see all of the animals. The tigers were fun to watch and they were so playful.
Photobucket

Photobucket
So that is what we have been up to. But don't worry more is sure to come I still have 6 more days of my birthday week :)
Thanks for taking us to the Circus Mom and Dad
{Happy Monday}

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Jess love the new Headbands those are soo cute! your so crafty:) The circus looks amazing I will forsure have to take Paetyn when we come back she will just die.. So would Ashton ok and me lol:) Glad you had fun and Cheers to a you and the begining of a Great Birthday Week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...