Friday, September 30, 2011

Coming Soon. . .

{Coming Soon}
I have decided to take a leap into the craft blogging world. The blog will have yummy recipes, quotes and tutorials. It is not quite finished yet I am still working on the look. I am excited it will be fun. I have a lot of time on my hands and I figured I would put it to use. I just have old post so far but there are some way cute tutorials soon to come! You can click on the button on the right side bar or the pic below and it will take you there.
What do you think of the name? I thought of it myself. . . :)
Photobucket
*******************************************
22
Oh and how could I forget about my Birthday! It was a good day, my parents took us out to lunch. It was delicious, might I mention that Kneaders pumpkin chocolate chip cake is a little piece of heaven. Oh and I had my first taste of fall, Kneaders pumpkin bread, so good. We made late night french toast with it. MMM amazing. 
It was kind of a bummer that Aaron had to work that night but I guess it is all being part of a grown up :) Yeah I have a hate/love relationship of growing up! No worries, he is a wonderful hubby and came home early. We also have the weekend to celebrate. Dont forget I have a "Birthday Week" that ends Sunday :)

2 comments:

Ryan And Carlee said...

Happy Birthday week Jessica!!! We Love you guys!!

Scadden Family said...

Yay!!! A new blog to follow! Cute idea!!! Happy birthday week!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...