Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 05

A picture of your favorite memory:

Photobucket

This picture represent mine and Aaron's first summer together. That by far was the best summer! We were still in the honeymoon stage of our relationship. We didn't have to worry about work or bills or money. We were free to do what ever we wanted. I loved everything about that summer! We were so young. What I wouldn't give to be that young and careless.
I also love where we are at now. I remember I thought back then that we would be getting married soon, my word I am so glad we didn't there is no way we would of made and if we did it would be extremely hard.
I feel so old talking about the old days :) But the summer of 06' was by far one of my favorite memories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...