Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Hungry

Seeing as I have mentioned this in my last 2 post, and my last two post have been about sweet little babies. I must say that I am baby hungry for sure as well as Aaron but just a little bit.

On April fools I pulled a little prank on Aaron. I had him going all morning telling him how nauseous I was feeling and stuff like that. I had him thinking I could be prego. We went out to sushi later that day and I told him the smell was making me super sick. {That made him think, seeing as I love sushi} So after that we decided that when we got to Ryan and Alyse's house that I would take a pregnancy test, and we would have our answer for sure. The first thing Aaron said when we got there was "Ok do you have that test, lets get this done and over with" He was anxious! So I went into the bathroom for 5 min. Little did Aaron know before we got there Alyse had already peed on the stick for me {Alyse was pregnant} so the result already said positive. At this point I was dying, it was killing me and I was also a little nervous, don't ask me why but I was. I came out with the test facing down and I told Aaron to look first because I was so nervous. So he turned it over with a smile on his face and once he saw those words "PREGNANT" That smile faded off into a face of shock, {I wish I had taken a picture} Aaron grabbed his head and took a few steps back. He was in a complete state of shock. I couldn't hold in the laughter I about died. I bursted out laughing and his poor face looked at me like "Why are you laughing, this is serious" I might of ruined it a little to soon but I could not help myself. He finally figured it out. I felt bad because he was a little disappointed, which is so sweet because even though the whole time I knew it was a scam so was I.

So now with a new baby in the family and after this we both are getting a little baby hungry. No worries it will pass. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...