Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Ashton

Little Ashton was born on Saturday April 2nd. He is so sweet and tiny.
I love holding new babies, I love the way they smell and how little everything is with them, little feet, little nose, little bum I love it all.
This is a good way to jump start me being baby hungry for sure!

Photobucket

Still not use to being {Aunt Jess} but I love itPhotobucket

Cant wait for those babes, if they look anything like this hottie we will have nothing to worry about :)
Photobucket

He is so precious
Photobucket

Sweet Paetyn doesn't know what to think, she will be a great big sis.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah so Cute Jess Love the pics.. So adorable thanks for taking photos for us appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...