Friday, September 17, 2010

Park City


Aaron had Friday off and so did I so we made a day out of it. We decided to go up to Park City. The weather was perfect, it was so nice. We had fun going down the Alpine Slides and then we walked around for a bit with the camera in one hand and our warm Starbucks in the other. Then we finished the day off with dinner at Wasatch Brewery. {mmmm so good} It was a nice chill day there were no hurries we took our time and it was a much need date. Just the two of us :)


Riding up the ski lift up to the Alpine Slides.

Photobucket

The view

Photobucket

We got a little into taking pictures lol
"model faces"

Photobucket

Main Street

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wasatch Brewery

Photobucket

So we ordered Calamari and it was the best Calamari we have had
When it came to this piece I could never of ate it, I didn't even want to touch it really.
It was the biggest piece of Calamari I have seen.

Photobucket

and of course Aaron ate every last bit of it

Photobucket

On the way home we stopped at Sundance and walked around
{I just love the sun glare off of our heads}

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word that day looked like so much fun Jess and Aaron! That calamari looks nasty but I wish I could of had some.. Mmm I love me some calamari!!! lol

Mindy Thomas said...

Way FUN! I am so glad you guys had fun. I haven't done the alpine slide yet dang it. That calamari was really gross looking! I can't believe Aaron at that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...