Friday, August 27, 2010

I can not wait!!!

I have loved this summer, there has been so much fun thing to do. I have loved the weather. I love being tan. I love the summer time, the warmth, the smell. I have loved the vacations. I loved it.

but

I am so ready for fall. I can not wait for canyon rides to see the leaves changing. I can not wait to feel the cool fall air. I can not wait to wear cute fall sweaters. I can not wait for the smells of apple spice and wassail. I can not wait to see pumpkins everywhere. I am so excited for the Holidays.

I love the colors of Fall. Fall is my favorite season and it is sneaking up on us so soon.

I can't wait!

Photobucket




2 comments:

Carlee said...

I can't wait either!! Summer has been fun, but Im so ready for fall!!

Jennifer said...

Fall is the best! What a cute couple you guys are!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...