Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Love for IKEA

Lately I have had this unhealthy obsession with IKEA. I love that store! I could go there everyday and look and walk around. That is the problem I do, do that. Aaron has gotten mad at me. I am just so excited to start buying house stuff, and we love IKEA style so that is where a lot of our house stuff is going to come from. I do pretty good though I haven't gone to crazy. I have started but we still have alot more to get. :)

Bookcase

Photobucket

Baskets for the bookshelf
Photobucket
Cool Tabe Light
{I love IKEA lighting}

Photobucket

This is what I have turned it into
I still need to get some stuff but I think it is turning out pretty cute

Photobucket


These pillows I love! These are the colors we want our room. Gray, Black, White, & Turquoise. They were super easy to make. This is where I got my "inspiration"


Photobucket

I love the flower
The best part way super easy to make

Photobucket



I decided to show off some more things. I love Halloween decorations. I am so excited for the fall and the holidays that come with it. So I am starting just a little bit early :)

Photobucket

I love these, they are from another favorite store {that gets me into a lot of trouble} Hobby Lobby. I loves these and the best part is they were 50% off. I also got the cute little coffin that is on the bookcase. I love Hobby Lobby

I still have somethings to get for Halloween decor. I am finishing a Halloween quilt and Halloween pillow. They are going to be so cute.
I will post pics.

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word Jessica you need to come and redecorate Paetyn's room for me please! lol I love your room it's so cute good job!!!!!!!

Mindy Thomas said...

Way cute! You guys are going to have such a cute little home. You are such a creative girl. I love it! We will have to have craft night once a month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...