Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Off

Aaron and I both have Sundays off, I love days off especially when Aaron and I get to spend all day together.

It is oh so fun, we enjoyed a very good lunch at Chilis, I am pretty sure that is our favorite restaurant! You can never go wrong with Chilis :)

For the last couple of days it has started to feel like spring!! Today was so super nice, we had to take advantage of it.

We went to visit Alyse, Ryan and Paetyn.
Photobucket

Poor little Paetyn is sick with an ear infection, Aaron and I could not believe our eyes when we saw her she is so BIG! We haven't seen them in two weeks and it seems like she is so much older, it is crazy how much little ones grow in a short amount of time.

Photobucket

We decided to go to the "Wood Park"
The weather was so nice today, we had no choice. :)
Aaron and I have not been there for ever, that park is so much fun not matter how old you are.


This is my HOT hubby
How did I get so lucky?!
Photobucket

Boys will be boys, chatting on the speakers to each other


We ran into Mindy, Chase, Parker, Mary and Jeff.
Parker is getting so big too! He is the cutest little guy, always full of smiles.


Photobucket


Our attempt to take a picture going down one of the slides.


Photobucket

These things are the worst! They get you so dizzy, and they make you feel like you are going to fly off no matter how slow you go.


We came home and chilled, we love our Netflix, probably one of the best ideas ever!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

I am glad we ran in to you! Your little burrows isn't so little anymore. Maybe it is the way you are holding him. It was good to see you guys. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...