Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 01

A picture of yourself with 15 interesting facts about you:

Photobucket

Hmm now I wouldn't say that these facts are by any chance "interesting" but they are facts.

1. My middle name is Rhiannon. Named after the Fleetwood Mac song "Rhiannon"
2. I am a natural blonde, but have not been blonde for at least 10 years
3. When I lived at home my bedroom was a disaster {as in you could never see the carpet} but now being married and having my own house I am an OCD clean freak!!
4. I can't share cups with anyone, that totally grouses me out
5. I LOVE Elvis anything
6. I hate feet, they grouse me out major I can only handle {little cute baby feet}
7. I have had my head sliced open to the bone
8. I hate to admit it but, I am a super picky eater
9. My first time visiting Disneyland was at age 20
10. Have to been to NYC 4 times
11. I never did my own laundry until age 21
12. I would choose frozen yogurt over ice cream any day
13. I hate the feeling of velvet, it makes me cringe
14. I am super shy, but when I open up and get to know you then I am outgoing and maybe a little crazy
15. My new favorite cereal is Cinnamon Cheerios

2 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ha ha wow I am loving this Blog challenge! Lol I am sad to say there were a couple I did not know about you Jess!! Love the pic so Photogenic!

Mindy Thomas said...

Those are all very interesting facts! I love your middle name. I want to see pic's of you blonde. I am suprised I knew quite a few of those.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...