Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pittsburg Lake

Aaron and Ryan have been trying to get Carlee and I up to this lake for forever it seems like and we finally did it. There is nothing like an intense hike and that is exactly what this hike was. It kicked our butts.

I am pretty sure it was worth it.
Check out this view

Photobucket


Photobucket

I was very proud of the fish I caught. This is my first fish I have ever caught. I did all by myself too. Aaron had been trying to teach me his fishing ways and I was getting a little frustrated so I just went off a little ways and casted the fishing pole on my own and Ta Da I caught this little guy
All By Myself

Photobucket

All though for Aaron it was nothing he probably caught a good 12 fish
and I must say he looked good doing it!

Photobucket

This is the old abandoned cabin.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The view hiking up to the lake was so pretty. It was so peaceful and calm.

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

Amazing pictures! Love them looks like fun. I heard the hike was horrible. But it does look like it was worth it. Good job on catching that fish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...