Monday, July 19, 2010

Bryce Canyon 5K

We Did It

Aaron, Alyse and I ran our first 5K. Bryce Canyon was so pretty. The 24 hour road trip was short and sweet but it was way fun!

At the finish line the night before the race

Photobucket

Ryan came along as our support team
Thanks Ryan we couldn't of done it without you

Photobucket


This is the little devil that gave Alyse a little bit of trouble the night before the race
She got stung by a scorpion
He didn't live long after his attack

Photobucket

Morning of the race

Photobucket

We were ready

Photobucket

Look at that hottie!!!!

Photobucket

Right after the race
We were so sweaty

Photobucket

We all did awesome
Aaron was Mr. Runner he place 3rd in his age division with a time of 23:46
He came in 12th out of like 200
I was proud to claim him

Photobucket

Alyse did great she came in 6th in our age division with a time of 34:31
I wasn't to far behind place 11th with a time of 37:35
I did alot better that I expected to do but I would like to get that time down by at least 7 minutes for the next race.

Photobucket

Our metals we got for finishing

Photobucket

I am in love with a nut case

Photobucket

On the way home
Chilling in the back seat

Photobucket

This is Aaron receiving his metal for placing 3rd


1 comment:

Mindy Thomas said...

Great Pic's as usual! That looks like a lot of work! I am impressed with all of you! Good Job! That scorpion looks scary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...