Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer Bucket List

I have decided to write a summer bucket list. I have come up with 22 different thingsthat Aaron and I are going to do this summer. My goal is to do all of them and take pictures and blog about it. Every time I accomplish one of my activities I will put a star by it. I am actually so excited to do everything. I love the summertime and I can't wait to experience and learn new things and to remember and make new memories with the old.

1. Feel comfortable and confident in my own skin

2. Hike to Timpanogus Cave

3. Go to Moab

4. Hike Stewart Falls

5. Have a Picnic at Pittsburg Lake

6. Smell the flowers at the Gardens

7. Have an adventure at the Dinosaur Park

8. Get sunburned at Seven Peaks

9. Experience a Sunrise

10. Sleep under the Stars

11. Take a dancing class

12. Read a new book

13. Take a Photography class

14. Enjoy an outdoor concert

15. Volunteer

16. Scream on rides at Lagoon

17. Visit the animals at the Zoo

18. Catch a fish to cook for dinner

19. Shopping and lunch at Park City

20. Ride the Alpine Slides

21. Lehi Round Up Rodeo

22.. Take a cooking class



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...