Thursday, May 6, 2010

March Madness

So March has been a busy month but the sad thing is we really haven't done anything to exciting. Aaron and I mine as well be married because we are about as exciting as an old married couple. It feels like we never go out anymore or at least as much as we used. I wish we could go back to the days were we would get ready every night and go out to dinner or a movie, or go do something fun and have the endless supply of money to do it. Those were the days and the sad thing is we aren't even married yet and I am saying this already.

We have recently signed up at Anytime Fitness and we LOVE it! We go everyday, I am surprised at how dedicated and obsessed we have got. We enjoy it though it something we do together. Aaron is really getting into it he went to a body building competition and he absolutely loved it. When he got home he probably talked about it for at least 2 hours. :)

We went and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I loved the movie I thought it was so amazing. Aaron on the other hand didn't like it as much as I did. It is defiantly not really anything like the cartoon. I love Johnny Depp and he was awesome in this movie. I am also a big fan of Tim Burton. I love his unique, creative, almost creepy sometimes style. So you have to keep that in mind when going to see it.

We babysat Paetyn again for Alyse and Ryan. We love watching her she is the most adorable thing. She was so happy. Aaron got her smiling so big. So of course we went a little picture crazy. It was fun to see her big blue eyes light up, and to hear her little coos.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...