Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December Festivities

 I figured I better get one last blog post in since the world is going to end on Friday. I know it really is not going to end  but there is still that one little fear that I know that every one has that maybe, just maybe the world could end. I may be a little nervous.
As for this blog post, it seems like so much has happened since my last one. I have kind of been slacking but mostly just busy with life and taking care of a crazy little one. I have really tried to give Bridger my full attention when he is awake. Like I try not to be on the computer or watch T.V. and I try to not even clean the house until he is down for a nap or to bed at night. I just feel like he is my main priority and everything else can wait. The only time I clean or blog or watch T.V. when he is awake is if Aaron is taking care of him or vica versa. I feel better when I devote my self to him, I know I need "me" time but I also know that it can wait until he has his daddy to take care of him or if he is asleep. Plus he is the cutest thing why wouldn't I want to spend all of my time with him!
Bridger is a fan of {Baby Mozart} and {Baby Bach} those are the only shows that capture his attention for almost the whole time.
I love watching him watch T.V. he gets so zoned in to it. So I take pictures. . .
 . . .  and sometimes I get caught
Sometimes I die at how cute he is!
Here is our 12-12-12 picture taken at 12:12pm. How could we not take a picture it will never happen again at least not in my lifetime.
This is what most of my mornings look like. Out numbered 3 to 1.
{Christmas Festivities} Gardner Village
This was our first year visiting the elves at Garner Village. We always go see the witches at Halloween and now we will always go see the elves. They are so cute.
Bridger enjoyed them too, he blended right in :)


Aaron's dad is finally done with his nursing program!! It is very exciting. It was fun to see him walk and graduate. Congrats Mike on all of your hard work!!
{Christmas Festivities} Temple Square and City Creek
Oh how I love Christmas time, especially now having Bridger it just makes it that much more fun. I get so much more excited to do things now.
mmmm we spoiled ourselves with The Cheesecakes Factory, um how could we not?! and Bridger sat in a high chair for the very first time and he absolutely loved it. I have a feeling he felt so big to be sitting at the table right next to mom and dad. He was so excited.



I loved the red lights


 {Christmas Festivities} Ugly Sweater Family Christmas Party
It was our first Ugly Sweater party and it was so fun. We had a good time shopping for them. Bridger was lucky to be in cute, cozy Christmas jammies.
Bridger loves his first Christmas present of the season


 You are never to old for photobooth
Phone Dump:

{On a more somber note}
 I love our little family and in saying that my heart breaks for all of those families in Connecticut. Tears come to my eyes anytime I hear about it. I can not even imagine Christmas morning for those families and the unopened presents that will sit under the tree. How does a parent go on with life after losing their child. It blows my mind at the crazy evil that is in this world. It is bad enough that mass shootings have happened at colleges and movie theatres and temples but for one of the biggest to happen at an elementary school full of innocent children who have their whole lives ahead of them, it just makes me sick to my stomach. It seriously breaks my heart. I pray that this does not happen again.
I usually don't blog about things like this and I am not one to open up but how can you not on this situation. Now being a mama you worry so much more and I have so much stronger opinions on things. I will say I am grateful to know that those precious children and brave teachers are in a much better place and that their families will see them again. Thoughts and prayers for Connecticut.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...