Monday, January 31, 2011

Bridal Shower

I can not believe how much I received for my bridal shower. I got spoiled. I am very lucky to have such a great turn out.

It was so much fun to bring everything home and put everything away and set up everything.
I got such a variety everything from kitchen stuff to fun naughty bedroom stuff ;)

Ashlee and Amber helped me make the cupcakes and mints the night before. It was so much fun. My mom also helped out a lot as well as Alyse, Mindy, Ruby, Courtney and Donna. Thanks guys couldn't of done it with out you :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks everyone who came I really did get spoiled!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Thanks for the invite! It was a cute shower! I really think you'll like the chopper, I use it on onions mostly to miss out on the tear factor.. it's great to chop nuts too. Have fun setting up your new house! You need to post pics of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...