Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Has Arrived

I hate bugs, I hate anything with 4-8 legs that crawls or hops. So when I was walking out on our deck and I was greeted by this beetle by the handle. You can understand why I freaked out.
Photobucket
******************************************************************
I am so in love with Fall. I love the fact that Fall has arrived at our doorstep. The air is much more crisp and cool. I love that the leaves are starting to change. I love the holidays that are soon to come. Oh how I love fall.
We decided it was time to visit the canyon again. I can't believe we have only been up there twice this whole summer. Now that summer has come and gone, we have to visit a couple more times before the winter comes.
The Canyon was so beautiful. The leaves are starting to change and the air is so fresh and clean. I love the canyon especially in the Fall.
Cascade Springs
Photobucket
We found this little guy trotting among our path
Photobucket
I also spotted this creepy thing, of course the guys picked it up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It seems I married a monkey
Photobucket
Alpine Loop
Photobucket
We also took a detour to Tibble Fork
Can you see the little white buts that belong to the deer we spotted
Photobucket
Aaron had something else on is mind in this picture LOL
Photobucket
We defiantly love the outdoors
{Happy Sunday}

1 comment:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah so pretty you guys! I cant believe your wearing a light jacket lol already crazy!! Looks like you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...