Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Adventures

 I can only imagine what it is like being little again. I remember everything seemed so much bigger, more exciting and such a thrill. Experiencing everything for the first time, being able to explore for hours. It would be amazing to put on the goggles they see through and see everything for how simple it really is and feel the excitement.  I can only image the thrill of feeding animals, petting horses and watching pigs wrestle in one day can bring.
Thanksgiving Point
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron went all Mr. Photographer
 I love taking pictures, the view is so much different from behind the lens. I love that you can capture little moments forever that would normally last only a few seconds.
 We are still amateur photographers but maybe someday we will get there.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Exploring with focus
Photobucket

Photobucket
Now I could take pictures of this little guy all day. He seems to have an unlimited supply of smiles.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the sound of a baby's laugh. It is the best sound in the world.
This little guy is so ticklish
Photobucket

Photobucket
*********************************************************************
I am so excited to welcome the first day of September. This is my favorite month of the year. Not just because it has the perk of being my birthday month, but is also the welcoming month of Fall.
The leaves start to change and the air becomes more cool and crisp. We start bringing back Apple Pie and Autumn Spice scents to warm your house. I absolutely love Fall fashion. I love the cozy sweaters and cute boots. Fall is by far the best season and it is just around the corner and can't get here fast enough.
{Happy 1st day of September}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...