Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Taste of Parenthood

Aaron and I had our "little taste of parenthood" this weekend. We babysat Paetyn from Friday morning til Monday night, and oh boy I do not even know where to start! Being a parents is a job in and of its self. We learned alot.

Paetyn is a good baby so it was not that hard to handle. We had so much fun with her. By the end of the weekend she had Aaron wrapped around her little finger. He just melts when it comes to her. I think it made him a little baby hungry. LOL

P.S. This might be a little bit of a picture overload, but I still think I should of taken more

We had fun taking her to The Gardens. It was such a nice day



Photobucket


She loved the Koi Fish, she kept just starting at them



Photobucket



Photobucket

One of the things we learned it that Aaron is immune to hearing babies in the morning. I got up with her every morning at 7. :) Really though I didn't mind. Wouldn't you love to start your morning out with that face!


I loved dressing Paetyn everyday. I made a bow for each outfit I put her in.
{I am going to be in trouble if we have all girls}
She is so fun to play with


Love that smile


We also took her to the Dinosaur Museum. There were so many things for her to look at.


Photobucket

This picture makes me laugh

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Paetyn was so tired one night she just fell asleep while I was holding her. I love snuggling, especially babies.
Aaron was so funny to watch feeding her. He had food everywhere



Bath Time!

Photobucket

She was so funny in the tub. She loved looking at herself in the facets. I laughed so hard at the faces she made


We had so much fun watching her. We loved all of her little faces and smiles.


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Way cute pic's. You did a lot of fun stuff! Will you babysit me so I can go to fun places and have pretty bows. I will let you pick out my outfits!

Your going to be great parents some day.

Scadden Family said...

If you need another taste of parenthood you can always come to my house!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...